From the same people that brought The Village to Dbayeh comes The backyard, it is a vast open air project executed by Bernard Mallat Architects in collaboration with Walid Zeidan Architects and landscape design by Imad Gemayel and softscaping Rana Hamzeh from Exotica.
We loved this new venue in Hazmieh, lots of space to roam around, a nice fountain lots of greenery and the whole thing is surrounded with water passages; the complex is made up of 17 eateries, pubs and a gym.
Here’s a list of the places you will find at the backyard:
- Abd El Wahab – Lebanese Cuisine
- Backstage – Fusion Cuisine / Pub
- BarTartine – French, Italian & American Cuisine
- Brick Lane H – Pub
- Classic Burger Joint – Burgers
- Dip N Dip – Desserts
- Divvy – American, Italian, Chinese & Asian Cuisine
- Kitchen Yard
- Le Bon Vivant
- Lina’s Paris – French Cuisine / Café
- Pablo Escobar – Mexican Cuisine / Bar
- Olio – Italian Cuisine
- Roadster Diner – American Cuisine
- Starbucks – Coffee Shop
- Trumpet – American Cuisine / Pub
- Tsunami – Japanese Cuisine
- Zaatar W Zeit – Bakery / Lebanese
The opening took place on the 1st of June and was filled with live entertainment, food and drinks. It was truly a great night and we can’t wait to go back soon and try the new names that have opened there as well as the already established ones.